Have something you would like to sell? Why not try selling it on the worlds largest marketplace!
With Trade4u.ie there are 3 simple steps to selling your item.
Step 1. Bring your items to us
Simply gather your items and bring them to our office, or contact us to arrange a free collection. (Letterkenny only)
Step 2. Evaluation and Listing
We will evaluate your items to help you establish a realistic selling value, by heavily researching the item, and studying past sales and completed listing prices.
We then photograph your items and develop a concise and catchy description.
On the same day we will professionally list the items for you on the correct sites for your product, usually eBay, Amazon, Adverts, DoneDeal, Buy & Sell, The Dealer & Gumtree.
Some items, like vehicles etc, may require listing on specialised sites.
We track the progress of your item throughout the auction period and address any questions that interested buyers may have.
If you have internet access, you can easily track it at home too, by logging on to eBay, and watch those rising bids.
Step 3. Payment Processing and Shipping
When an item sells, we process the payment from the buyer, carefully package the item, and ship it to the buyer.
After receiving positive feedback for the item, we pay you!
Pls note: The whole process from listing to payment can take up to 3 weeks.
Remember…. One man’s junk is another man’s treasure!
What Sells Well On eBay…
- Antiques & Primitives
- Art, Lithographs, Painting, Sculpture
- Books & Printed Material
- Cameras, Computers & Electronics
- Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
- Rare Coins & Stamps
- Furniture (Antique and Unique)
- Home Decor, House Wares & Vintage Linens
- Jewelry & Watches
- Media Collections (CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes, etc.)
- Military Collectibles, WWII, WWI, and Civil War
- Movie Memorabilia prior to 1970
- Musical Instruments in good condition
- Music Memorabilia, concert items, autographs.
- Outdoor / Outerwear
- Vintage paper, magazines, maps, newsprints, tickets, etc.
- Sports Equipment
- Sports Memorabilia prior to 1970
- Television Memorabilia
- Tin Toys, 1940-1950
- Tobacco Collectibles, Lighters, Pipes, Memorabilia.
- Toys, Games, Dolls, & Bears
- Vehicles, Parts, & Accessories
- Pins, Pinbacks, Buttons, Political etc.
- Vintage items (1950’s – 1970’s)
- Medical Memorabilia, Medical Hoax
- Dolls, Barbie, etc.. prior to 1960
- China, Dinnerware, Porcelain, Bone China, up to 1970
Information To Bring In
If you have any digital photos or information on your item it certainly helps to bring it in, the more details we can supply to the bidder the more likely it is to get bids on your items.
- Artists or Manufacturer information
- Edition or limited on the item
- Any condition details, glitches or repairs
- Age or history of the item
- Family Tree, Provenance of the item
- Material information, fabric, wood, glaze, etc.
- Makers Mark or Certificate of Authenticity
- Original packing material, warranties, information sheets
- Original cables, cords, connectors, pieces-parts.
“Prohibited” means that these items may not be listed on eBay.
- Animals and Wildlife Products
- Catalogue and URL Sales
- Counterfeit Currency and Stamps
- Counterfeit and Trademarked Items
- Credit Cards
- Drugs and Drug paraphernalia
- Embargoed Items & Prohibited Countries
- Encouraging Illegal Activity
- Firearms and Ammunition
- Franking Machines
- Football Tickets
- Government IDs, Licences and Uniforms
- Human Parts and Remains
- Lockpicking Devices
- Lottery Tickets
- Mailing Lists and Personal Information
- Multi-level Marketing, Pyramid, Matrix and Trading Schemes
- Offensive Material
- Prescription Drugs and Materials
- Recalled Items
- Satellite, Digital and Cable TV Decoders
- Shares and Securities
- Stolen Items
- Surveillance Equipment
- Tobacco and Tobacco Products
- Train Tickets
- Travel Vouchers
- Unlocking Software
- Weapons & Knives
“Questionable” means that items may be listed under certain conditions.
- Adults Only
- CFC and HCFC Refrigerants
- Hazardous, Restricted and Perishable Items
- Plants and Seeds
- Used Medical Devices
“Potentially Infringing” means that items may infringe certain copyrights, trademarks or other rights. For your protection, some items here are not allowed (“prohibited”), regardless of the legality of these particular items, because they almost always breach copyright or trademark laws.
- Academic Software
- Anti-circumvention Policy
- Authenticity Disclaimers
- Bèta Software
- Bootleg Recordings
- Brand Name Misuse
- Comparison Policy
- Compilation and Informational Media Policy
- Copyright Basics
- Downloadable Media
- Encouraging Infringement Policy
- Faces, Names and Signatures
- Games Software
- Image or Description Theft
- Importation of Goods
- Keyword Spamming
- Misleading Titles
- Mod Chips
- Movie Prints
- OEM Software
- Recordable Media
- Replica and Counterfeit Items
- Promotional Items
- Trademark and Domain Name Basics
- Unauthorized Copies
If you are unsure about an item give us a shout and we should be able to let you know if it can be sold or not!